Meeting Notice: Allen County Board of Commissioners
Per I.C. 5-14-1.5-5(c), notice is hereby given that the Allen County Board of Commissioners will hold its Legislative Sessions at 10 a.m. each Friday throughout 2018. The meetings will be held in the Council Courtroom, Suite 035, of Citizens Square, 200 East Berry Street, Fort Wayne.
Should a session be canceled, notice will be provided as soon as the information is available.
Commissioners' Legislative Session
10:00 a.m., Friday, September 14, 2018
Council Chambers Courtroom – Citizens Square
- Consider approval of the minutes of September 7, 2018.
- Consider approval of bid award for Bid Reference No. 08-18 Allen County Work Release Renovation to CME Corporation. Bid amount - $3,968,800
- Consider approval of agreement between the Board of Commissioners, Allen County-Fort Wayne Capital Improvement Board of Managers and the Fort Wayne Downtown Development Trust to act as fiscal agent for a forgivable loan to the Electric Works Project.
- Consideration of Rezoning Petition #REZ-2018-0035 to rezone 1.7 acres at the northeast corner of the intersection of State Road 14 and South West Hamilton Road from C1/Professional Office and Personal Services, A1/Agricultural and R3/Multiple Family Residential to R1/Single Family Residential to permit the existing structure to be used as a residence.
- Consideration of Rezoning Petitions #REZ-2018-0038 and 0039 to rezone 3 acres on the north side of the 4400 to 4500 blocks of Bass Road and on the south and ease sides of the 1700 block of Meadowsweet Parkway from R1/Single Family Residential to R3/Multiple Family Residential and C1/Professional Office and Personal Services for an 18-unit multiple family residential complex and a two-building office development.
- Consider approval of agreement between the Board of Commissioners and Mulchworx for temporary grinding services on behalf on the Department of Environmental Management.
- Consider approval of Change Order # 1 and Final for West Hamilton Rd Bridge # 221 over Beal Taylor Ditch, Project # 00-026; in the amount of $62,110.52 (decrease)
- Consider approval of Project Acceptance for West Hamilton Rd Bridge # 221 over Beal Taylor Ditch, Project # 00-026, for the final contract amount $1,073,882.49.
- Consider approval of Agreement with A & Z Engineering for Rule 5 for Winters Rd from West County Line Rd to Aboite Rd, Project # 0500418; in the amount of $ 4,500.00.
- Consider approval of Warranty Deeds for Bass Rd – Phase 2A from Thomas Rd to Hillegas Rd, Project # 1200117. a. Parcel 6 – Morsches and Jackisch b. Parcel 20 - Young
- Consider approval of Release of Temporary Easement Grant for Diebold Rd from Dupont Rd to Norarrow Dr, Project # 1200209. a. Parcel 20 - Garcia
- Consider approval of claims submitted for payment.
- Other Business:
- Approval to waive the 2nd Reading on any matter approved today and for which it may be deemed necessary for the Legislative Session of September 14, 2018.
- Comments from the Public
- Motion to Adjourn.
Allen County does not discriminate because of disability in the admission to, or treatment or employment in, its programs or activities. The Human Resources Director has been designated to coordinate compliance with nondiscrimination requirements contained in Section 35.107 of the Department of Justice regulations. Information concerning the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act, and the rights provided therein, and Allen County's ADA policy is available from the ADA Coordinator. Suggestions on how the County can better meet the needs of persons with disabilities may be submitted to the ADA coordinator at: Human Resources Department, 200 East Berry Street, Suite 380, Fort Wayne, IN 46802, or by phone at (260) 449-7217.